We design effective traffic plans for a safe and compliant worksite.
If you are working on or near the roadway, you will require some form of traffic control planning and permit. Second to this, in order to place traffic signs and devices on the road reserve, you will require a traffic guidance scheme and/or traffic control plan. You may also require a road occupancy permit from the road/asset owner, such as the local council or Vic Roads. This is where Construct Traffic excel. We prepare all the traffic plans and permits for your project.
Our Design & Planning Team will assist you by:
- Undertaking a Hazard/ Risk Assessment on the worksite
- Provide advice on what level of traffic control is required
- Obtain the required TGS, TCP or TMP
- Submit to either Council or the Main Road Authority (if required)
- Arrange police permits (if required)
Our in-house design and permits team have many years of experience in the traffic control industry. They will ensure your project uses the most efficient and effective planning around traffic control, minimising the level of disruption to your worksite, while ensuring the safety of your work crew and the public.